Tuesday, November 16, 2010

friend(s):

(to the many "you's" i know:)

thank you for caring about the condition of my heart.

thank you for cups of hot milky tea.

thank you for knowing exactly where my shoulders get tense.

thank you for letting me be ridiculously passionate.

thank you for noticing when i'm sad or stressed.

thank you for introducing me to new passions,
(and being interested in mine).

thank you for letting me talk about how genius brooke fraser is at least on a weekly basis.

thank you for cleaning up when you know how much that means to me.

thank you for telling me things i do well.
(and for telling me what i can do better).

thank you for caring about where i've been and where i want to go.

thanks for being my friend.

1 comment:

  1. Caring about you and for you gives me so much joy.

    ReplyDelete