Thursday, March 24, 2011

alas.

the hard drive of my macbook has crashed.  yet again.  a dark cloud on an otherwise restful, relaxing, invigorating spring break.

all i can say is thank you to mama and papa kyle for my external hard drive this past christmas.  this hard drive crash event has shown no sign of the tears or journal sessions that characterized the last unfortunate crash, last spring.  this time, at least, my memories are safe and sound.

tonight i will re-do the two lessons for my online class that were lost.  i'm trying to look at it as an extra review for the final instead of re-doing work i've already done.

tomorrow: back to seattle.  brack yo-selves, seattle genius bar.  i'm coming at you.  i need emotional support and a new hard drive.  prepare to love me.

No comments:

Post a Comment