Tuesday, March 1, 2011

and our teenage years are gone.

brother,

i wish i had more pictures to put up of our teenage years, but last spring my hard drive crashed and this is what i could scrounge up from facebook.

thank you for liking zoolander.
thank you for taking photos with me even when you don't feel like it.
thank you for loving my friends and sharing yours with me.
thank you for having nice teeth.
thank you for inheriting mom's sense of humor.
thank you for liking the jacket i got you christmas.  sometimes you are hard to buy for.
thank you for making me laugh.
thank you for liking to sleep in.
thank you for having impressive facial hair.
thank you for allowing me to celebrate the big moments in your life with you.
thank you for inheriting dad's sense of cleanliness and his work ethic.
thank you for being siblings.
 happy 20th birthday.
with love, sister.

No comments:

Post a Comment