Sunday, May 15, 2011

thoughts of an almost alumni.

i've been quiet online of late, i suppose.  maybe i'm kidding myself that people have noticed (fishing for compliments?).  this silence is for several reasons:

1.  i'm graduating in four weeks.
    a.  transitions are difficult for me.
    b.  homework and final projects are plentiful.
2.  my recital is this thursday.
3.  i'm trying to figure life out.  and trying to do it well.

i would appreciate your prayers a lot.  i know God is hearing me stress out via my own prayers and i know this isn't what he intends for me.  i just can't seem to shake my anxiety or stress as quickly this time around. even as i hear myself talk, i know i'm saying things that go against what i believe about God's goodness and/or ability to provide for me.  but it all feels so overwhelming, and a million little details have to come together.  and i'm not very good at taking it one step at a time.

that's all for tonight.

ps if you're in seattle this thursday, i'd love to see you at the recital.  it should be a fun evening.  here are the posters designed by the always lovely marissa as a little incentive...




ciao.

1 comment:

  1. You got this, boo. Not a problem. you're one of the hardest workers I know.

    And your pictures look dang good.

    ReplyDelete