Tuesday, July 19, 2011

up in the air.

currently i do not know:

where i will be living after august 31.
where i will be working, and thus...
how much money i will be making.
how i will get involved at my church (something more than leading worship?  or is that enough for now?).
what i want to do professionally as a long-term goal.
what i want to study in grad school to achieve the above goal.

all of this is a little exhausting and terrifying.
i know things will come together,
but right now it feels staggering to have this much "unknown" in my life.

3 comments:

  1. I'm saving this entry, showing it to you in a year, and taking you out to Menchies in celebration for the elimination of the "unknown" come July 19th, 2012.

    But in the meantime, we shall pray, converse, possibly eat at Menchies, and wait for your story to unravel.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fear not love. This is just one season. Let us chat, process, and figure out these crazy transitions together. You are not alone. Not in the slightest.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My friend Daniel once said to me that he was learning to "Trust God with uncertainty." Yep, I know the feeling Rah.

    ReplyDelete