Tuesday, November 20, 2012

autumn comings and goings.

adventures we undertook while the leaves changed colors:


a trip to leavenworth: we watched friends cross the line in a half-marathon and enjoyed german food in this little (rather kitschy) town east of seattle.
 



a bachelorette adventure (for me?!) involving white water rapids, crafting courtesy of tiff and kels, delicious meals, and some group naps.  (thanks for organizing, stephlet).


a celebration of 24 years of michael frank (at a speakeasy, where else).



a shower thrown (for me?!) by my stylin' and wise grandma.  it's always good to see the portland crowd.


the nuptials of my dear friend jacob.


misc. autumn highlights: time with my brother / finally a trim
thai with ty / my favorite part of the season.


and if all of that was making you yawn--perhaps your eyes have glazed over?--here is your reward for scrolling all the way through: meet bandit, the new love of my life.  i wish he was mine, but i'll puppysit whenever it's needed.  HEART MELTED, RIGHT?  he even knows how to sit already.  picture a cotton ball sitting on command, with a cuteness factor x 1000.

...

happy autumn, and a merry thanksgiving week!

1 comment:

  1. I love it. Beautiful pictures, beautiful people, beautiful life. Here's to continuing to share it with you.

    ReplyDelete