Tuesday, January 22, 2013

wedding: ceremony program.

While I'm unpacking Crate & Barrel boxes and trying to get back into the swing of things here in Seattle-land, can I begin the wedding reminiscing by sharing with you our perfectly wonderful ceremony program?  It was illustrated by one of my dearest friends, Tasha Muresan.  She brought my dream to life with this ink and watercolor creation, and it is one of my favorite details about the wedding day itself--not only because it is beautiful, but because someone who loves us helped create it.  We hope to frame the original piece and keep it up somewhere special for the rest of our days.

...

1 comment:

  1. that is so special and sweet! I love it! What a great thing to hang in your home forever to remember your special day!

    love from NYC,

    Taylor
    taylormorgandesign.blogspot.com
    Shop Taylor Morgan, Free Shipping

    ReplyDelete