Monday, March 18, 2013

bits & pieces.

life lately...

my brother came up for a weekend visit and this visit happened to coincide with the nicest day in seattle so far in 2013.  it does feel like winter is coming to a close.




we went for a walk by the sculpture park and along the waters of the sound.





we also enjoyed some shared meals with friends courtesey of steph's ability to throw together curry for a crowd in a few hours.



and we visited taylor's favorite doughnut place in all the world, conveniently located in my current city.



i got a trim and felt the weight of the triangle curse lift (you know...when it's so long, it weighs down the top, but the rest remains poofy, so your hair begins to form a triangle). 




and enjoyed a very quiet weekend that involved a thorough cleaning of the apartment and my first encounter with hum bow (delish...thinking of the sweet chicken roll now makes me instantly hungry).









remembering good things on a monday.


2 comments:

  1. You are a much better photographer than I. Perhaps because you remember to actually take pictures. I might steal me with the donut. It shows off my contemplative side.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I suspected as much. Do what you need to do.

      Delete