Tuesday, January 7, 2014

bits & pieces.


Life lately...













1. Wrapping.
2. My beloved girl got engaged.  Looking forward to celebrating her and M throughout 2014.
3. A beautiful reminder by the talented Anna Taylor.  I am learning that time takes time, and we can't hurry through to the end. (PS It wouldn't be a bad idea to check out Anna's Etsy shop).
4, 5, & 6: Christmas in Portland.
7. Sisterhood.  Next time, no long-arm selfies...
8. My pups.
9. Gift cards well spent (resulting in more items to donate to Goodwill...trying to keep it simple around here these days).
10. My cute (+ kind) birthday date.
11. New Year's Eve at Devin's new home!
12. (I only wish you could see Braden's smoking jacket in all its glory).
13. Kali sparkles.


2 comments:

  1. Yes! Happy belated birthday dear, SJ! I was caught up in a whirl of reuniting with Josh and completely spaced. Love all these photos. I also wish I could see the smoking jacket in full glory. But I am glad that Howie and Lexi made an appearance.

    ReplyDelete