Thursday, January 2, 2014

sarahbot.

I found this ridiculous app on the interwebs that compiles your information from Facebook and then computer-generates status updates for you.  The results are hilarious, bizarre, and often eerily dead-on...

A sampling for you of Sarahbot!

There was a clear spiritual bent to much of my FB activity:





There were memories of the Ocean Beauty days:


And wedding planning:




Chris surfaced regularly:





And other loved ones:



Some strangely true-to-life statements:



Maybe my favorite one:



And some that were weirdly beautiful:




...


I'm so very glad to share this time-suck of a website with you.  Feel free to venture over and create your own silly robot-statuses (and share them with me?).

3 comments:

  1. LOL

    "It's a squirrel. Chris Kyle." and "Sadly I've already done this once with a tub of cookie dough" maaaaay be my faves. But the "It's a family reunion and a forum of students and professionals coming together to talk about SEX." is really close in the running.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hah! I love it. I'm catching up on your blog posts today! How have I missed this many?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. because you're in nursing school and i have many feelings.

      Delete