1. Spring has sprung!
2. Cat nap.
3-7: Taylor turns 23 and cooks delicious food for a lot of people who love him. I'm very glad he was born.
8. Oscar party, courtesy of M. Frank.
9. More perks of spring: back to walking along the waterfront near the Sculpture Park.
10. Remembering we are dust.
11. Soaking in the sun on our tiny porch.
13. Rainy day board games in a tiny hobbit hole of a bar.
14. The only normal picture we took.
15. The crowds of people at the University of Washington Quad last Sunday shows how frantic (and glad) Seattlites get over sunshine.