1. Watch out, world. Tay's senior recital knocked my socks off.
2. Post-recital sibling moment.
3. A book I expect to read over and over, until the pages fall apart in my hands.
4. Thai take-out and Discovery Park sunshine.
5. Blowing kisses all the way down the coast as Karianne moves back to her sunshine-homeland.
6. Sunday brunch.
7. Another sibling moment in Seattle--soaking it in before Taylor heads to Kansas for grad school in August.
8. The perfect eve for a picnic.
9. June babies.
10. ¿Por Qué No? Taqueria - at last.
11. Just two reasons why I still really love Portland.